Level Up - Business: How To Change Your Filed Information With The State Government (Florida)

If the information you have filed with the state has changed, then you are supposed to let the state government know about it. This blog post will simply point you to the page where you can find all the information that you need to change your filed emails, addresses, FEI/FEIN/EIN, your business name, and more.

For the state of Florida, you will need to go to the Sunbiz site at http://www.sunbiz.org/address_change.html.

Now that I have this information written down in my blog, next time I need to make a business change I will remember to just look at this post to find the link easily, rather than searching through the different government business websites.

~ Danial Goodwin ~

1 comment:

Eoin Morgan said...

It is this that differentiates the business uniquely from the rest, as with individuals. A Business name generator tool Type "business name generator" into a search engine and you'll discover a number of online tools that purport to help you come up with a catchy new company name.