Just a few steps:
1. Add a Text object to one of your layouts.
2. In the corresponding event sheet, create the event System."On start of layout", then add the action for Text object called "Set web font".
3. Use Google Web Fonts to find a font you like, then click on the icon for "Quick-use". The name/Family of the font will be at the top, and scroll down to find the URL for the stylesheet of where to load the web font from.
- How to use your own web fonts
- Using web fonts in the Text object
- Manual:Text object
~ Danial Goodwin ~